Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday Sketch

Happy Saturday! I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday -- so here it is now! This is a card I made for AmyR's Friday Sketch -- you can check out the All That Scraps Blog to see the sketch and what some of the other Design Team members did with it!

I'll just give you the supplies -- it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm off to a volleyball tournament with Megan -- have a great day, everyone! :)

Stamps: Beautiful Butterfly (C.C. Degigns) Ink: Basic Black Cardstock: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink (SU!) Paper: Chick-A-Dee (SEI) Other: flowers (Prima, Bazzill), Chick-A-Dee brads (SEI), 3/16" corner rounder (SU!), Cotton Candy STickles (Ranger) sponge, dimensionals

4 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely card, great sketch. Hugs Marja

Dawn Easton said...

So pretty Christina!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh love that paper! I am so waiting for my order! So pretty. Such summery colors.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Christina! (I just love that paper!)