Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Music is Love

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's the final day of MFTeasers before tonight's release! Today the Creative Team has previews of Who's That Musical Girl and Clearly Sentimental about Music (this month's Triple Scoop set). I used the Clearly Sentimental set to create this card. The paper is My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel paper and MFT Take Note Digi Paper.


I embellished with a cork heart, a NEW Die-namics Musical Note, and a Prima rhinestone and pearl flourish. You might have noticed that I have a "thing" with twine-y bows lately. So of course I had to have one here. :)



Tonight's the night! Join us for the Release Party from 8-10 pm EST HERE in the MFT Forum. The new sets and dies will be available at 10:00 pm, and that's when you can Hop & Shop with us!

Visit Kim's Blog NOW to see the lineup of designers who have musical previews for you today! I'll see you back here later tonight for the Hop -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

20 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I really like the combo of the cork and bling - they create a lot of interesting texture.

diana said...

Lovely design & color combination - thanks for sharing! ;-)

Arlene said...

Gorgeous Christina!

Sarah Gough said...

I love the music note over the cork - funky!

Unknown said...

Have a "thing" all you want the twine=y bows look fabulous!!!! :)

Eva said...

Christina, this is gorgeous...I just love how you mixed in bling, cork and twine to make a STUNNING card!

bernshwag said...

Christina your card is beautiful! So much texture going on, I love that....

Jessica said...

beautiful! such pretty color and texture going on in this!

Tinkerbeth said...

Love that cute little cork heart and the bling! Great card!

Nancy Guse said...

The pattern paper is very pretty and the musical note looks great on the cork!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful!! I love the cork on there!!!

Susan said...

Beautiful card! I love these little musical note dienamics!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just "perfect". LOVE the cork heart!

Carol said...

Very pretty card, love the bling on the music note.

jodylynn said...

Awesome card, I love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful sentiment! Fabulous layout and details! NICE, Christina!

Alli Miles said...

Great layout and colours!! love all the accents on your card too!

Michele Boyer said...

SO pretty, Christina! I really like that cork heart! (I keep forgetting about that darn cork.)

marie said...

Love it! The cork heart is adorable! I love your bow with the twine!

=) wiltshiremarie@yahoo.com

Jessie/knightrone said...

How GORGEOUS!!