Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let's Hang Out! It's Time to Hop!

Hi there! It's time to Hop and Shop with My Favorite Things! Tonight's release is full of fabulous stamps and Die-namics, so you'll want to get that shopping list ready! You'll want to start the Hop at Kim's Blog so you don't miss a thing! My card features this month's Who's That Girl? set, Who's That Mummy?. I paired it with more My Mind's Eye papers -- this time, Lost and Found Two: Sunshine 6x6 papers.


I distressed the edges of the papers and cardstock, and I also distressed the bias tape to make it look like mummy wrap. I lightly colored over the amber rhinestones with a black Copic marker, and I inked the edges of the image panel with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


On the inside, I stamped just her arm and added another sentiment.

You can find all the Brand Spankin' New products right HERE, right now! Next I'll send you to visit the sweet and talented Megan Lock -- I'll meet you there! :)

Thanks for hopping by!
Christina

29 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautimus, Christina!! I love that bias tape! And the inside is fabulous!

Angel said...

love that tape! darling card!!

Rachel G said...

So cute! I'm lovin' these DP's.

Arlene said...

love it! inside and out! ❤

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love the dp and the great design

StampOwl said...

spooktacular Christina .. love just that tiny bit of WTG on the inside

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Christina! FAB papers and I love all the distressing!

Karen Motz said...

This is so fun! Love the torn ribbon edges!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Awesome card, Christina! LOVE all of the fab details!

Carly said...

Wonderful ... I love how it has carried into the inside of the card!

Melody said...

Love the elegant feel to your card and inside is perfect and fun!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fantastic card! Love the non-traditional colors with a Halloween stamp!!

Jenny said...

Love that bias tape...totally realistic looking! Great card:)

Clarissa said...

Awesome. Loving it all!

zehra said...

lovely card

Susan said...

Love the card and the color combo. Can't wait to see all the other blog hop entries.

Sherrie said...

Love the non traditional colors for your card Christina!

Sarah Gough said...

love that frayed ribbon!

afilatreau said...

I love this card! That mummy set is so cute! Beautiful work!!

Heidi Brawley said...

what an awesome Halloween card!
<3 It!!!!!

Thelma said...

Beautifully done!

callyannc said...

Kinda creepy kinda cute! HMMMM. I love it! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Lisa H. said...

fantastic! love just her arm stamped on the inside....cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Christina!! Love what you did with the bias tape....looks realistic!

Kelly Sas said...

Such a fun card! The inside is just as great as the outside.

Nancy Thomas said...

I really like how you used not so Halloween type paper for the mummy image. Beautiful!

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous card Christina, the bias tape looks so real!

Hugs,
Candi

Michele Boyer said...

Fabulous, Christina! Love that scrappy bow!

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty! I Love the ribbon you chose.