Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introducing à la modes!

Did you know that My Favorite Things is celebrating its Fourth Birthday? Kim has a lot of fun things planned this month -- like a special release of a NEW line of RUBBER stamps called à la modes! The à la modes will be available only in rubber, backed on cling foam and scroll cut so they are ready for stamping!

Today the DT is previewing à la modes Picture Perfect. I just love the sassy image and fun sentiments in this set! I colored the image with Copics and cut it out. I used cork sheets, Cotton Twill, Girly Button, and Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die. The paper is from the Marrakesh 6x6 pad by BasicGrey, and the jeweled flourish is from Michaels.

Stop by Kim's Blog today after 11 am to see who has more à la modes to share with you! :)

I'll have a preview of the other à la modes set tomorrow, and we'll be doing an à la modes Blog Hop tomorrow night! I hope to see you then!

Thanks so much for stopping by -- have a great day!

Christina

14 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh goodness, there goes more of my money...hehe!
This is so cute, Christina! Love that Oh Snap saying...hehe!

Earline said...

like the jazzes feel to this card

Kim said...

Love her bling Christina!!

Allison said...

Fabulous! Love the bling, cork and way you added the sentiment!

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't she FUN, I love the cork!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her Christina! HOw FAB that you matted her on the cork!

Melody said...

She is so cute! Love the cork!

Megan said...

I love how you cut her out and that crystal swirl! Perfect.

Michele Boyer said...

Sooo cute, Christina! I love the oval of cork in the background and the swirl!

Barbara said...

I love this, Christina!!! I love the contrasts of twill and cork with the bling! So cool!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh love the bling!!! Great card!!

jennik

Julie said...

Are you kidding me, twill, a button, cork and rhinestones! I love how you pulled all these fabulous elements together! Just gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable!! Love the jewels!!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable, bright, and cheery!