Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MFTeasers, Day 4

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start! I'm attending a training course all week (certification for the tutoring I do), and it's tough to be back in "school!" I may be a zombie by Friday! It's nice to take a break and share something stampy! :)

Today My Favorite Things is previewing three new sets! The one I chose to share with you is Jolinne - Heart on a String. I stamped her on watercolor paper and colored her using an Aquapainter and SU! inks. The paper is from the Lemonade 6x6 pad by BasicGrey. I stamped the balloon on one of the papers and popped it up outside the image oval.

Stop by Kim's Blog today after 11 am to see all of today's MFTeasers! I can't wait to check them out myself! Remember that all of the new releases will be available WEDNESDAY at 10 pm!

Have a great day, everyone -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Christina

12 comments:

Tracey said...

I love it! Such a pretty card!!

Scrappychick said...

Oh wow! So sweet!

Barbara said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Christina! Love the vintage look!

Amy Sheffer said...

So sweet and pretty, Christina! Love the look of the stitching and the lace trim!

g said...

so pretty! love your watercoloring & gorgeous papers!

Melody said...

So pretty! Love the watercolors!

StampOwl said...

very pretty card

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Michele Boyer said...

So very sweet, Christina! The papers and lace are so pretty!

Megan said...

The lace and paper choices fit perfectly! Sweet card.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally lovely!!