Friday, September 25, 2009

ATS Friday Review: Autumn Sugarplums

Hello there! TGIF!! Today's ATS Friday Review is of the newly-released Autumn Sugarplums stamps. This is Mummy Trevor -- isn't he just SO cute? I had fun using my new BasicGrey Eerie paper (best Halloween paper EVER!) and Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch.

I fussed and fussed over where to place a sentiment, so I finally just gave up. I finished the inside of the card, so I can stamp a sentiment there when I send it!

Stop by the ATS Blog later on today to see what the other girls have created with these adorable Sugarplums images! :)

The weekend is finally here -- I hope you have plans to enjoy it! it's been raining like crazy for a few days now, and we're in for a couple more days of it, so it might be a cozy weekend of stamping for me! :)

Thanks for stopping by today -- have a fantastic Friday!
Christina

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

haha...I fussed with my sentiment too...finally stamped the inside of my card...gmta?!

Love that drippy goo punch...very cool!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the goo punch - I've never seen it before!

Tracey said...

Love this Christina! An adorable card!!

Jennifer Love said...

Cute as a bug's ear, Christina!

I always have such issue with sentiments that I usually put them on the inside. :\

Amy said...

Sooo cute! Love the papers you used and that drippy goo border!

Michele Boyer said...

How sweet! I really like the goo at the bottom!

Bonnie said...

I think it looks wonderful Christina! Are you like me? Should I put the sentiment here or here? Purple button or orange button? Black Ribbon or green ribbon?......oh it drives me crazy sometimes! By the way ...your purple button and black ribbon are perfect!!

Tracy said...

I'm so behind on my blogging. Christina Treavor is tooo cute! Gotta love that drippy goo punch.

Hugs,
Tracy